SMB Extraction Technology
VESIsorb Delivery Technology
“We are not a concept or R&D project. We’ve assembled a team of Experts with proven technologies currently in operation for multi-national corporations, and backed by a series of defensive global patentsthat can serve all of your THC, Cannabinod and its isolates requirements.”
Our focus is delivering simple solutions, to achieve optimal results, while making it convenient for our clients and ultimately their patients.
NanoLeaf Technologies is providing next generation extractions and delivery of THC, Cannabinoids and its isolates. Cutting edge VESIsorb delivery systems are up to 6 times more bioavailable and improve product quality and most importantly, patient outcome. In addition, NanoLeaf incorporates the most advanced extraction technologies utilizing multi-patented protected high performance SMB liquid chromatography for the highest yields, purities and efficiencies.
NanoLeaf holds the exclusive rights to market leading Orochem (extraction technology) and VESIsorb (delivery technology).
We are the industry-leader specializing in extraction and delivery technology solutions for the cannabis industry; who’ve partnered with the world’s leading experts in their fields of their molecular science.
Orochem Technologies started as a Biotech and Chromatography company to manufacture products for the bioanalysis, drug discovery, and the genomics and proteomics markets. To date, Orochem is a globally recognized organization that conceives, develops, and installs some of the most technologically viable solutions for “highest purities” for industrial scale purification for API’s, nutritional supplements, pharmacological drugs, fatty acids, specialty sugars and cannabis extractions. Orochem provides High Performance Simulated Moving Bed (SMB) Chromatography technology for laboratory scale, pilot scale and large-scale purification of commercially viable molecules for its customers around the world. Orochem’s products and services for High Performance Simulated Moving Bed Chromatography include Synthesis and manufacture of stationary phases “tailored for specific separations”, a uniquely engineered SMB system.
VESIsorb was developed by Vesifact, a world leader in applied technologies and drug deliveries. VESIsorb’s unique patent utilizes technologies to assist in the absorption process and enhance the the extent of dissolution. VESIsorb is protected worldwide by more then forty US and international granted and pending patents. Leveraging innovative technologies to provide the most advanced natural drug delivery systems to transport the highest level of therapeutic agents into target cells and tissues for higher efficacy.
Our focus is delivering simple solutions, to achieve desirable results, while making it convenient for our clients and ultimately their patients.
President & CEO
Dr. Anil Oroskar
Chief Technology Officer
Dr. Asha Oroskar
Chief Science Officer
Jesse R. Lopez
Strategic Advisor VESIsorb
“Nano Technologies vision is to be the global leader in extraction and delivery through proven technologies to deliver simple solutions with desirable results.”
James Hyssen | Chief Executive Officer
Orochem SMB Liquidity Chromatography is simple.
Our Experts can help you in the separation of all THC, Cannabinoids and its isolates to optimize recovery yields, efficiency, and purity.
Orochem SMB results are highly desirable for your QA team.
Our proven technology is the first and only to deliver for you and your patients the following:
- A THC free product that has the full spectrum of naturally occurring cannabinoid
- Isolate and separate specific cannabinoids precisely and efficiently
- Isolate and concentrate targeted cannabinoids and THC delivering 99.9% purity
- Customize cannabinoid and THC concentrations, ratios and condition specific targeted formulations
- Isolate THC to its highest purity
- Create a finished product with zero solvent residue
- The ability to create a finished product with zero solvent residue
The Implementation of Orochem SMB Extraction is convenient.
Our Experts will work with you and your Quality Assurance team.
1. In-house versus Outsource options for physical production and processing.
2. Profiling needs (a) Full Spectrum CBD (b) Customized Profiles (c) CBD Isolate (d) THC.
SMB Liquid Chromatography vs. Supercritical Co2 Extraction.
The standard method used to extract and concentrate phytocannabinoids is Co2 supercritical extraction. A fair estimate would be 95% of the companies involved in the cannabis industry use this method. It is also important to then note that none of the many companies utilizing Co2 supercritical extraction can provide the following:
- A THC free product that has the full spectrum of naturally occurring cannabinoids
- The ability to isolate and separate specific cannabinoids precisely and efficiently
- The ability to isolate and concentrate targeted cannabinoids delivering 99.9% purity
- The ability to customize cannabinoid concentrations, ratios and condition specific targeted formulations
Here are a few of the differences between the traditional process versus our SMB solution:
|SMB Liquid Chromatography||Supercritical Co2 Extraction|
|Scalability||Easily scalable||Limited to low volume output|
|Production Process||Continuous Flow||Batch Process|
|Output of THC-free products||Yes||No|
|Individual High Cannabinoids||Yes – CBD, CBG, CBN, etc||No|
|Loss of Yield||Yes – due to “dewaxing” step|
No other company has been able to meet these needs except for Nanoleaf while leveraging our multi patented – protected SMB technology.
VESIsorb is simple.
VESIsorb is a patented, lipid-based delivery system that increases bioavailability of a bioactive that is fat soluble or that has poor water solubility like cannabinoid oil by 600%.
VESIsorb was developed by Vesifact, a leading research, development and manufacturing company for technology based proprietary drug delivery systems for bio-enhanced formulations. Focused on the areas of pharmaceuticals, health & wellness products, nutraceuticals and cosmetics & cosmeceuticals.
VESIsorb results are highly desirable for your patients.
We can deliver your dry-bud into formats that fit in the desires of your patient base today, and will help you win and satisfy new patients tomorrow;
- Soft Gels & Liquid Capsules
- Topical Lotion Formulations
- Sprays & Tinctures
- Functional Drinks & Beverages
- Food Product Additives
- Water Soluble Powder
The Implementation of VESIsorb delivery system technology is convenient.
- No special production facility or equipment is required like top down nano-systems
- No up-front capital investment is required or significant start up delays while facilities are under construction
- The formulation is developed in Switzerland, produced, packaged and shipped to any location.